Style me Friday: Monochromatic ~ A link up
Excited for this weeks Style me Friday ! I get to wear my favorite color, green! The week's inspiration is the monochrome look using color (meaning, no back no white)- (same color, different hues or different colors of the same "family", like pastels, neon etc.) I put together two looks this week. Blouse: Rainbow Jeans: Tick Tock Heels: Necessary Clothing Flats: DeJaniero Pink Bag: Rainbow Green bag: Dr Jays I also made a video Which look do you like best...Flats or heels? Off topic, I started using the Cover Girl (queen collection) 3 in 1 foundation . The shade I have on here is 'spicy brown' which is a tad too dark for me when it sets. I also have the shade 'mocha' that I purchased before, and its a bit too light. So I guess I will be mixing these two to create the right shade. Oh fun. Blessings J



Love you in all but the 1st one is totally cute. The blazer was a great gift, looks really chic all together <3
ReplyDeleteXX,
**Bloglovin**
* Style Id Net *
* Style Id Net on Twitter*
Thanks much! Yes my aunt gives great gifts!
Delete