This week is another chance to rock my diy vest for you guys. Remember it from the last week's Style me Friday? This vest was once a denim half sleeve shirt that I wore over five times!! To re-vamp it, I cut the sleeves off, hand stitched it and voila it's on trend and going strong lol Inspirations I paired my vest with this shirt from Danice, H&M jeans and heels from Strawberry. I'm wearing crochet braids/weave :) Check out more looks here hosted by thebabyshopaholic Blessings J
Hi all, this STYLE ME FRIDAY is a bit different. The rules have changed a bit where we can re- create the look given by Ebony over at 'The Fashionista Next Door' any time during the week. Then when it's time to link up, we can. Get it? Any way, its the same concept, re creating the looks and having fun with it. I really like taking part in this because a few of you Bloggies found me via Style me Friday, and for that I am thankful. This link up also allows me to get inspiration and ideas on how to put outfits together for the future. Enough chatter eh?! Lets style :) Inspirations I really like Rihanna's look, also the all black look. I decided to try something a little different. I went colorful super girly like the looks on the right. I happen to really like how this look came together (although I almost tore the skirt in half while trying to get it passed my hips) Don't worry, you don't need a Blog to link up! What...
I am such a fan of Mark Wahlberg. Him and Denzel, I feel whatever movie they're in I have to see. So I went to see 'pain and gain' (the Rock was a bonus!) with the boyfriend this past Friday. Movie season is back!! Wore my black and white cropped top from Danice, h&m high waist pants and my boots from Tempo . The jacket was a Christmas gift from my friend bought at necessary clothing. Jewelry, Forever21 & scarf h&m Peep my black and red wing :) What are your favorite fashion trends this season? Blessings J
Comments
Post a Comment
Comments are Appreciated :)