Popular posts from this blog
In-Vested~ A link Up
This week is another chance to rock my diy vest for you guys. Remember it from the last week's Style me Friday? This vest was once a denim half sleeve shirt that I wore over five times!! To re-vamp it, I cut the sleeves off, hand stitched it and voila it's on trend and going strong lol Inspirations I paired my vest with this shirt from Danice, H&M jeans and heels from Strawberry. I'm wearing crochet braids/weave :) Check out more looks here hosted by thebabyshopaholic Blessings J
Denim Cutoffs ~ A link Up
Glad to be participating in this week's link up with Eboni at the fashionista next door Inspirations I paired my high waist cut offs from Know Style with this adorable tee found at the Thrift Store and Atmosphere Shoes' heels. My cross-body bag from F21 Hair: twist out Lippie: Viva Glam Nikki Jewelry: F21 & h&m Polish: Iriscolors 'day dream' Lets Link Up :) What would you wear with your cut offs? Blessings J





Comments
Post a Comment
Comments are Appreciated :)